Golden Mile Discovers High-Grade Gold At Leonora East
- Golden Mile’s 100% owned Leonora East project lies adjacent to KIN Mining’s (ASX:KIN) 1,000,000+ Ounce Gold Project at Mertondale-Cardinia
- Golden Mile has identified an extensive gold trend at Leonora East
- The ‘Monarch Gold Trend’ covers more than TEN kilometres of strike and hosts a large number of historical gold mines and workings
- Prospecting in the area of these mine workings has produced quantities of high-grade gold, in the form of gold nuggets
- Golden Mile has also recently pegged an additional 8 prospecting leases to add to its tenure at Leonora East
- Exploration is focussed on delineating targets to move rapidly towards development – drilling to commence at Leonora in October 2017
Golden Mile Resources has identified an extensive, ten kilometre long gold trend within its tenure at Leonora East. Drilling is now scheduled to commence in the Leonora region in October 2017.
Initial work at Leonora East has included mapping and prospecting, on the northern tenement areas, which has identified a gold trend, featuring high-grade gold (in the form of nuggets) and a large number of historical gold workings, most of which have not previously been recorded, surveyed or explored utilising modern exploration techniques.
This trend has been named the Monarch Gold Trend (“Trend”), with recent prospecting (utilising hand held equipment) unearthing numerous gold nuggets, from a number of locations along the Trend.