#Job – OFFSIDERS & TRAINEE DRILLERS –REQUIRED FOR QLD DRILLING OPERATIONS
Lucas is a Specialist Engineering, Construction and Drilling service provider to the energy, mining and infrastructure sectors.
They currently have vacancies across their QLD Operations for suitable candidates seeking Offsider or Trainee Driller positions.
Lucas are looking for experienced candidates who are reliable, hard working and have a proactive attitude towards their work. Lucas is offering opportunities for people who have drilling experience and hold the relevant drilling competencies.
Trainee Drillers/ Assistant Drillers/ Offsiders
- Relevant Drilling Experience (Essential);
- Applicable RII Certificate in Drilling Operations / Oil & Gas or Higher (Essential);
- HC/MC Truck Licence (Preferred), HR Truck Licence(Essential);
- Standard 11 or GIQ inducted (Preferred);
- RII Competencies for Front End Loader/Telehandler/Excavator/ Non-slewing Crane (Preferred);
- Demonstrated experience working in remote areas and on a roster.
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
- FIFO out of Brisbane
- 14/14 & 14/7 Rosters
- Attractive and competitive remuneration
- Career development opportunities – on the job technical training to nationally accredited courses.
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader
If you are looking for a genuine career opportunity and want to be part of the Lucas team, please submit your application via “APPLY“.