Metalicity Limited has agreed to the terms for the sale and purchase of the Admiral Bay, Napier Range and Emanual Range Zinc Projects (“Zinc Projects”) with Kimberley Mining Limited (“Kimberley Mining”) for the sum of approximately C$32.5M cash/shares, subject to shareholder and regulatory approval and completion of the IPO on the TSX-V.
- Metalicity Limited (“Metalicity”) has agreed to terms for the sale and purchase of the Admiral Bay, Napier Range and Emanuel Range Zinc Projects (“Zinc Projects”) with Kimberley Mining Limited (“Kimberley Mining”)
- Metalicity will effectively vend the zinc projects into Kimberley Mining in exchange for C$32.5M cash and shares1 (up to C$12.5M cash and retaining 25M shares approximate value of C$20M), subject to Metalicity shareholder and Australian and Canadian Regulatory approval
- Metalicity will retain approximately 40% of the expanded capital of Kimberley Mining post the Initial Public Offering (IPO) on the TSX-V and the targeted C$25M capital raising2 which will be used to advance drilling and feasibility studies primarily on the Admiral Bay Zinc Project
- Kimberley Mining is represented by 3 Toronto based Directors, including a President and Chief Executive Officer, and 3 Perth based directors representing Metalicity (see ASX:MCT 09/05/18)
- Kimberley Mining has recently received stamp duty exemption from the Office of State Revenue on the purchase of the zinc projects, saving approximately A$2M in stamp duty tax liabilities
- A Notice Of Meeting (NOM) specifying the resolutions to approve the transaction will be dispatched to Metalicity shareholders in approximately 1 week following ASX and ASIC review of the NOM
- Metalicity and Kimberley Mining have both been approached by numerous global investment banks to complete the broker syndicate for the IPO, which is forecast to take place in September 2018