The RIU Explorers Conference is one of Australia’s premiere forums for the junior mining and exploration sector with the flagship Craig Oliver Award recognising the industry’s best all-round achiever throughout the year.
This 2019 Craig Oliver Award candidates are:
- Bellevue Gold (ASX:BGL) – (formerly Draig Resources) a West Australian gold exploration company, developing the historic Bellevue Gold Mine
- Breaker Resources (ASX: BRB) – A Perth-based gold explorer focused on discovering and developing large new gold deposits in Western Australia’s Eastern Goldfields region.
- DGR Global (ASX:DGR) – A multi commodity investor which created, seeded and floated SolGold, Armour Energy, IronRidge Resources, Dark Horse Resources, and Aus Tin Mining
- MOD Resources (ASX/LSE: MOD) – An Australian copper exploration and development company about to complete a Feasibility Study for its 60Mt T3 Project in Botswana
- Western Areas (ASX:WSA) – A leading nickel producer with two of the highest grade underground nickel mines in the world, Flying Fox and Spotted Quoll
“We have an outstanding list of contenders for the 2019 Craig Oliver award, which is a fantastic showcase for the junior resources industry,” RIU Explorers Conference Managing Director Stewart McDonald said.
“Right across the sector we are seeing positive signs and these five companies have proved their worth as excellent performers across a handful of diverse categories, such as exploration prowess, sharemarket activity and corporate social responsibility leadership.
“The winner will be chosen by a five-person committee and I know that the judges are set for difficult deliberations to choose an outright winner,” Mr McDonald said.