BATTERY METALS EXPLORATION ACCELERATED
- Metalicity is stepping up its focus on battery metals (lithium, cobalt, graphite) exploration within its extensive and highly prospective landholding in WA
- Exploration has been completed at the Pilgangoora North Lithium Project including mapping and sampling and Yerrida Cobalt Project including mapping, sampling and drill testing
- New drill targets generated and drill testing existing targets with assays and evaluation due shortly
- To date, projects have been the subject of only limited systematic exploration including geological database compilation, mapping, sampling and limited drill testing to less than 5% of targets
- CSA Global planning and implementing a systematic exploration program across all projects as well as leading a project generation program targeting new battery metal projects
- Strong support from shareholder and battery metals company Shanghai Metals with whom the Company also has a MOU in place for offtake, project development and financing
Exploration programs have recently been completed across the Company’s Pilbara Lithium and Yerrida Cobalt projects with the purpose of generating new drill targets and drill testing existing targets. Assay results and evaluation is due shortly.
Concurrently, Metalicity has commenced a battery metals project generation program in WA from the company’s extensive geological database compiled over the past 2 years and is currently evaluating a pipeline of additional battery metals exploration opportunities with an update on this program due shortly.
For clarification, the Napier Range Zinc project has been included in the agreement to the terms for the sale and purchase of the base metal (zinc) projects, hence the previously announced drilling has been deferred.