- DMIRS approvals allow commencement of exploration.
- 9,600 tonne “excess tonnage” approval granted by DMIRS.
- 1.282 kg of gold nuggets recovered from shallow surface rehabilitation works.
- Approvals previously gained to process an initial 4,500 tonne bulk sample through Artemis’ gravity gold plant located at Radio Hill.
- 47K Patch is not part of the Novo Resources Corp. Joint Venture.
David Lenigas, Artemis’s Chairman, commented;
“Getting approvals granted from the DMIRS to start serious exploration on our gold bearing 47K Patch is very exciting. We can now get to work on taking and processing big tonnage bulk
samples in the 100 tonne to 1,000 tonne per sample range. This work will give us a much better understanding of gold grades and gold size distribution. In addition, we are pleased that the CSIRO have now started working with Artemis on 47 Patch and its surrounds.”