HIGH GRADE Au, Co and Cu HITS CONTINUE AT CARLOW CASTLE
Excellent gold, cobalt and copper assays continue to be delivered from the Company’s Carlow Castle Project. Best RC drill intersections include:
- 132m @ 4.89g/t Au, 0.25% Co and 1.11% Cu from 98m (ARC 139) including:
- 16m @ 18.78g/t Au, 0.82% Co and 2.37% Cu from 211m, and
- 5m @ 29.74g/t Au, 1.12% Co and 3.42% Cu from 213m.
- 53m @ 7.6g/t Au, 0.33% Co and 1.57% Cu from 151m (ARC 138).
- 33m @ 17.29g/t Au, 0.37% Co and 2.22% Cu from 151m (ARC 133), including:
- 4m @ 102g/t Au, 1.22% Co and 9.99% Cu from 175m
- 15m @ 3.2g/t Au, 0.42% Co and 0.8% Cu from 148m (ARC 102) including:
- 5m @ 7.47g/t Au, 1.04% Co, 1.24% Cu from 148m.
- 3m @ 31.5g/t Au, 1.45% Co and 3.57% Cu from 130m (ARC 102).
- 3m @ 5.8g/t Au, 0.13% Co and 0.59% Cu from 173m (ARC 102).
- Carlow Castle is located ?35km from the Company’s 100% owned Radio Hill processing plant.
- Additional assays are pending and will be released as soon as they become available.
“Carlow Castle is new and becoming a significant discovery in the West Pilbara. The gold, cobalt and copper tenor defined by Artemis to date is exceptionally high and the system is open at depth and along strike.
Our current drilling footprint only covers an area 500m wide by 1.2km long and the three known targets are rapidly morphing into a much larger system than initially predicted.
Artemis is excited as to the potential local and regional scale of this system. More assays are pending, with Artemis remaining focused upon delivering a resource update for Carlow Castle in the next quarter.”