Exact Mining Services currently has exciting opportunities for Underground Articulated Agitator Operators at our Olympic Dam Shotcrete project located in South Australia.
Successful candidates will be required to operate the Normet Utimec LF 600 Transmixer delivering concrete from the surface batching plant to underground operations.
Previous experience operating Normets and/or Agitator trucks will not be essential for the position however previous heavy plant operating experience will be highly desirable.
The successful candidates will possess the following:
- Minimum Heavy Rigid Drivers Licence
- Previous heavy plant operating experience
- Committed and dedicated to learning
- Proven commitment to health and safety;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team;
- Personal drive and results orientated;
Successful candidates must be fit to work in hot and dry conditions for extended hours consistent with mining operations.
- 14 days on & 7 days off roster
- Day and night shift
- FIFO from Adelaide
- Accommodation with meals included
All candidates will be required to pass a National Police Clearance, pre-employment medical and a drug and alcohol screen.
Exact Mining Services will be shortlisting for this position immediately, so you can apply for this great opportunity by simply clicking on ‘apply’ below and forwarding your cover letter, resume and qualifications.