Artemis Resources Limited (“Artemis” or “the Company”) (ASX : ARV and Frankfurt : ATY) is pleased to announce the latest results from its reverse circulation (RC) drilling at the company’s Carlow Castle Project in the West Pilbara
High grade gold, cobalt and copper assays continue to be delivered from the Company’s Carlow Castle Project with a new high-grade cobalt zone being identified within the Quod Est Area.
Best Quod Est interval includes:
- 17m @ 1.86g/t Au, 0.61% Co and 0.05% Cu from 88m (ARC 168) including:
- 2m @ 9.02g/t Au, 2.42% Co, 0.03% Cu from 89m.
Other high-grade intervals across Carlow Castle South East included:
- 33m @ 2.68g/t Au, 0.28% Co, 2.11% Cu from 117m (ARC 149) including:
- 3m @ 14.83g/t Au, 1.04% Co, 5.95% Cu from138m.
- 37m @ 1.53g/t Au, 0.23% Co and 1.7% Cu from 34m (ARC 148) including
- 3m @ 8.21g/t Au, 0.57% Co, 5.78% Cu from 65m.
- 15m @ 4.13g/t Au, 0.09% Co and 1.37% Cu from 121m (ARC 150), including:
- 5m @ 8.91g/t Au, 0.13% Co and 2.66% Cu from 124m.
- 7m @ 10.65g/t Au, 0.15% Co and 0.72% Cu from 101m (ARC 153).
- 11m @ 5.12g/t Au, 0.43% Co and 2.07% Cu from 109m (ARC 157).
- Additional assays are pending