TSC Limited (“TSC” or “the Company”) is pleased to report re-assayed 1m samples from 3m composites, taken during the March 2020 RC drilling campaign, re-confirmed the discovery of a large, shallow mineralised gold system across the Harmonic and Creasy 1 prospects (see Figure 1).
The 1m re-assays reinforce the gold potential at Rover and, more importantly, the benefit of progressing further work to determine the full extent of the underlying mineralised gold system.
- Re-assayed 1m samples of 3m composites from the Harmonic and Creasy 1 prospects reconfirm TSC has discovered a large, shallow mineralised gold system at the Rover Project
- For Harmonic, the best new shallow high-grade intercept was up to 1m @ 11.8g/t Au from 59m (20RVRC020), with other significant 1m re-assays including:
- 10m @ 1.8g/t Au from 44m (20RVRC020) including 1m @ 9.2g/t Au from 46m
- 13m @ 1.2g/t Au from 58m (20RVRC020) including 1m @ 11.8g.t Au from 59m
- 8m @ 1.0g/t Au from 0m (20RVRC018) including 1m @ 3.5g/t Au from 2m
- 10m @ 1.0g/t Au from 71m (20RVRC023) including 4m @ 1.5 g/t Au from 75m
- 1m @ 11.7 g/t Au from 103m (20RVRC023)
- 10m @ 0.5g/t Au from 27m (20RVRC022) including 2m @ 1.2g/t Au from 27m
- Importantly, the most southern line at Harmonic has high-grade gold at 1m @ 11.7g/t Au from 103m (20RVRC023), with the nearest drill-hole circa 350m to the south-east at Creasy 1 which contains 1m @ 1.3g/t from 37m (20RVRC24)
- For Creasy 1, the most significant new high-grade 1m re-assay results from the March 2020 drilling campaign comprise:
- 8m @ 1.0g/t Au from 65m (20RVRC033) including 1m @ 6.4g/t Au from 71m
- 4m @ 2.2g/t Au from 56m (20RVRC035) including 1m @ 5.6 from 57m
- 2m @ 3.2 g/t Au from 105m (20RVRC037) including 1m @ 5.2g/t Au from 106m
- 2m @ 1.0 from 134m (20RVRC037) including 1m @ 1.3g/t Au from 135m
- 8m @ 0.6g/t Au from 57m (20RVRC025) including 3m @ 1.3g/t Au from 57m •
- A holistic review of all drilling results suggests the best gold zones (including exceptional grades – 1m @ 51.2g/t from 54m in 19RVRC001 in a broader 15m @ 3.8g/t Au intersection) occur as plunging shoots developed in dilation zones associated with fold structures
- TSC’s geology team, which has applied the fold-controlled shoot model more broadly along the 20km prospective gold strike in the Maynard Hills greenstone, has identified promising new areas south of Creasy 1 for follow-up in the next phase of exploration.
CEO Ian Warland commented: “Undertaking 1m re-assays significantly boosts TSC’s confidence and excitement that a large, shallow high-grade mineralised gold system has been discovered across the Harmonic and Creasy 1 prospects. Importantly, the exploration story is just beginning, as TSC’s emerging shoot style geological model, coincident with folded mineralised contact, has highlighted further gold targets a stone’s throw from Creasy 1 to the south-east. Meanwhile, with drilling wrapping up at eight VMS targets, follow up assay results will shortly be released to the market.”
Read more Mining Review