Xantippe Resources (ASX: XTC) (“Xantippe”, or the “Company”) is pleased to provide an update regarding its maiden Reverse Circulation (RC) drilling programme at the recently acquired Southern Cross Gold Project, located south of the town of Southern Cross, Western Australia.
- First four holes of maiden RC drilling programme successfully completed1
- Holes drilled at the Glendower Prospect, one of the initial priority targets
- RC drilling to initially validate high-grade gold intersected at various prospects by historical drilling
- Initial programme to be completed during March
- Drill assays to be processed once all drilling is complete
The first four holes of the 2,500-metre drilling programme have now been successfully completed. The RC holes were drilled at the Glendower prospect, the first of the priority targets to be initially tested. (See Figure 1 above)
It is anticipated that the Xantippe Resources initial RC drilling campaign will be completed during March with drill assays to be processed once drilling is complete.
1 Refer to ASX announcement dated 17th February for more information
Read more Mining review