A mining support service is offering thousands of dollars in incentives to those seeking work across Queensland’s Central Highlands region.
Jobseekers could be paid up to $2000 for accepting a job offer at Coronado Global Resources’ Curragh North Mine, about 210km west of Rockhampton. If they successfully refer a mate they could receive an extra $1000 on top of this.
Project partner Mining Pro urgently advertised the following permanent full-time positions:
- multi-skilled operators (multiple positions)
- dump truck operators (multiple)
- water cart operators (multiple)
- grader operators (multiple)
- dozer operators (multiple).
The following equipment will be provided:
- Terex MT4400, Komatsu 730E and Hitachi 4000 electric trucks
- Caterpillar 789C/793C/793F rear dumps
- Caterpillar 777F and 785F water carts
- Ultra Class mechanical drive trucks
- Ultra Class electric drive trucks
- Caterpillar D10T/D11T dozers
- Caterpillar 18/24 graders.
Click here to apply. Successful applicants will be offered an immediate start, $2000 sign on bonus, annual performance bonus and even-time roster of seven days on seven days off. Annual leave, personal leave, 10 per cent superannuation, free camp accommodation, free meals and a company-paid bus to Rockhampton will be provided.
“We are now recruiting operators to work for us at Curragh North – part of the Curragh mine complex, which is proudly owned by Coronado Global Resources,” Mining Pro said on the Seek website.
“Coronado is taking management of three additional excavator fleets at Curragh North and are partnering with Mining Pro on this exciting new direction.”
Far North Qld mine offers ‘top dollar’ to FIFO jobseekers
Employer offers $7800 incentive at Central Qld coal mine
Mining giant invites inexperienced Queenslanders
Mining giant forms new partnership at Central Qld mine.