High grade cobalt, copper and gold mineralisation has now been extensively drilled over a continuous strike of 1.2km from a target of over 12km in strike length at its 100% owned Carlow Castle Project located 30km from Artemis’s Radio Hill processing plant.
All drill results have now been received from the extensive 24,655m drilling programme and a new JORC 2012 compliant resource is now being estimated and is scheduled to be delivered this quarter. The Company is expecting a significant increase in the previous maiden JORC resource as reported in January 2018.
- 16m at 0.94% Co, 7.62g/t Au and 3.51% Cu from 36m (ARC033a)
- 17m @ 0.61% Co, 1.86g/t Au, and 0.05% Cu from 88m (ARC 168)
- 6.5m @2.32% Co, 23.44g/t Au and 10.35% Cu from 47m (18CCAD009)
- 11m @ 14.07g/t Au, 0.79% Co, and 3.41% Cu from 32 m (ARC008)
- 16m @ 7.62g/t Au, 0.94% Co and 3.51% Cu from 36m (ARC0033a)
- 22m @ 6.10g/t Au, 0.55% Co and 2.35% Cu from 133m (18CCAD010)
- 11m @ 3.41% Cu, 14.07g/t Au and 0.79% Co from 32m (ARC008)
- 33m @ 2.11% Cu, 2.68g/t Au, and 0.28% Co from 117m (ARC 149)
- 11m @ 2.07% Cu, 5.12g/t Au, and 0.43% Co from 109m (ARC 157)