CleanSpace Respirators, A Revolution in Respiratory Protection
Respirable crystalline silica is preventable. Crystalline silica is a natural mineral found in mining and construction materials such as concrete, bricks, tiles, mortar and engineered stone.
The amount of crystalline silica in products can vary. Examples include: Brick Up to 30%, Tile 30-45%, Granite 20-45%, Concrete/Mortar 25-70%, Sandstone 70-100%, Engineered stone 90%+. CleanSpace respirators are developed by CleanSpace Technology and outperform other respirators when it comes to protection, comfort and ease of use.
The Australian made respirators meet and exceed the minimum requirements of P2 for respiratory protection with a P3 filter. Unlike other powered air-purifying respirators (PAPRs), CleanSpace respirators are easy to put on (in under ten seconds) and do not have traditional heavy belts or hoses. When used in hot or humid conditions, CleanSpace respirators provide cool, clean air to the user and eliminate fogging and moisture. CleanSpace assists miners and their staff to be safe in the workplace and compliant when working around silica dust.
- High protection 99.95% filter efficiency
- Reusable & cost-effective
- Comfortable & lightweight 500g
- No belts or hoses, no waist-mounted battery pack
- Smart AirSensit™ Technology
- Long battery life up to 8 hours and fast recharge
- AS/NZS 1716 certified
- Compatible with other PPE such as helmet and safety glasses
CleanSpace industrial models:
- CleanSpace EX is intrinsically safe so that it can be worn in potentially explosive environments such as mining.
- CleanSpace ULTRA is IP rated 66, making it water-tolerant, perfect for stonemasons carrying our wet-cutting.
- CleanSpace 2 can be used in a variety of industrial applications where water tolerance or intrinsic safety is not required.
Customer Support: CleanSpace Technology assists in product training, fit testing and instructions on maintenance and care with attentive customer support.
Click here to watch a video
For more information or request a demonstration.