A multinational mining company is recruiting for several remote positions across Queensland’s Bowen Basin region.
BHP Operations Services recently launched a major recruitment drive for the following operations:
- Peak Downs Coal Mine in Winchester, 210km southwest of Mackay
- Caval Ridge Coal Mine in Moranbah, 188km southwest of Mackay
- Goonyella Riverside Coal Mine, 203km southwest of Mackay
- Blackwater Coal Mine, 226km west of Rockhampton
- Daunia Coal Mine, 170km southwest of Mackay
- Saraji Coal Mine, 231km southwest of Mackay.
Namely, the employer is offering permanent full-time positions for excavator operators, shovel operators, haul truck operators, water truck operators and ancillary operators.
Click here to apply. Successful candidates will be offered competitive wages, annual bonuses and company paid transport from major regional centres. Discounted self-funded flights are available between Brisbane, Moranbah and Emerald.
They will also be required to operate the following equipment:
- Caterpillar 6060 hydraulic mining shovels
- Liebherr R996B and 9800 excavators
- CAT 16H,16M, 24H and 24M graders
- P&H 4100XPC electric rope shovels
- Hitachi 3600 or larger excavators
- CAT 7495 electric rope shovels
- CAT D10 and D11 dozers
- Terex RH340 excavators
- water trucks
- haul trucks.
$2000 bonuses offered to FIFO workers hired, retained at Central Qld coal mine
FIFO recruits offered $5000 bonus for every six months worked
Contract awarded for new Bowen Basin coal project
Mining giant welcomes inexperienced jobseekers.